Connect Your Heart and Your Mind
Watch This Video - Click CC for Subtitles
- Integrating holiday values such as gratitude, appreciation, generosity, and forgiveness in your all-day experiences.
- Finding ways to volunteer for something you are passionate about.
- Connecting more often with loved ones or friends you normally only see a few times or less a year in a meaningful way.
- Keeping one piece of decoration displayed as a reminder to stay cheerful and in gratitude.
- Treating yourself and others with something to help you and them to further enhance your well-being.
Once I reached the top, I called for him but I realized that there was absolutely no one else except me. That very moment the clouds shifted, the sky opened and I was basked in radiant multi-color solar rays. It was as if I were dreaming. There are no words with which I could describe that moment and how I felt. I made a short video and posted it on my YouTube page -> https://youtu.be/dktoLb_tHHw.
- Count your blessings; experiences or people in your life you are grateful for, either by yourself or get a gratitude buddy to go over them.
- Write down what you want to let go of in a paper and what you wish to create in another paper.
- Spend solitary time and walk in nature off the beaten path. Remain in silence as much as possible and listen.
- Do a simple ritual with what you have written down, for example:
- Burn the paper (safely) containing what you want to let go of.
- Bury the paper containing your intentions in the earth.
- Visualize how you would feel if what you have written down all came true.
- Remain grateful, open your heart, be receptive to synchronicities guiding you along the way.
Yves Nager is a renowned author, transformational healer, workshop facilitator, as well as a world-class mapper, orienteerer and explorer. His soul-lead path through life has taken him far and wide seeking out answers and healing through visiting a vast array of sacred sites and learning from many wisdom keepers and influential teachers across the world.
Yves’s mission in life is to be a purpose-driven guide offering his healing gifts in service to others in order to reconnect them their deepest passion and true happiness. His mission combined with a vast amount of training and experience allows him to act as a soul-guide facilitating clients back to their own purpose and a deeper connection to life.
He is also the author of Hawaiian Rebirth: Questions, Stories and Strategies to Guide You to Your Life’s Purpose and a co-author of the Amazon bestseller, Inspired by the Passion Test. He also contributed a chapter to the book Ilahinoor – Awakening the Divine Human by Kiara Windrider.
Yves is passionate about supporting people in transcending their limitations, creating new possibilities and transforming their challenges into freedom. Having overcome many life obstacles himself, he truly understands the power of forgiveness and gratitude and believes that when we focus on the heart’s desires and intentions, we can create miracles. Yves is dedicated to helping people discover their unique gifts and live a purposeful life with clarity, vitality, joy, love and abundance.